(Currency rates are updated daily at 7AM NZST. These rates may differ from the ones used by your bank and should only be used as a guideline.)
(Average price may vary depending on paper chosen.)
If you have taken this particular course, you can share your experience with other Find My Study Users. Please rate your experience for each of the categories below. Please only rate this course if you have taken it. The Overall Rating will be calculated based on the other ratings you provide.
70 Windermere Drive ,
Other Creative Arts
Creative Arts not elsewhere classified
Not supplied by Institute
Minimum Entry Requirements:
Not provided by Government. NZQA
Additional Entry Requirements:
Not provided by Government. NZQA
Not supplied by NZQA.
* Hold experience of real world environments with hands on industry involvement
* Utilise current and emerging industry technologies
* Utilise a broad range of creative skills
* Develop an area of specialization within the creative discipline
* Create and define briefs and apply the creative process to enable solutions that are applicable and have value.
* Apply ethical and professional practices to the creative industries
* Contribute effectively in a team, group and work environment
* Display professional attitude, confidence and the soft skills needed to be successful in the creative industries
* Use effective and appropriate oral and written communication
* Display artistic authenticity, integrity, independence
* Display and apply initiative
* Integrate sustainability into creative practice
* Apply entrepreneurial skills within the creative industry
* Market, perform and present creative ideas and solutions effectively
* Demonstrate effective project management
* Identify and engage confidently with an audience
Graduates of this programme may be eligible to apply for entry into a variety of further tertiary education and training programmes relating to this field of study, offered by a number of tertiary education providers, for example:
* Master of Design Thinking UCOL
* Master of Arts (Visual arts, Design, Music) Wintec
* Post Graduate Diploma in Art and Design AUT
* Master of Philosophy Creative Technologies AUT
* Master of Creative Technologies AUT
* Master of Arts Management AUT
* PG Dip Design; Fine Arts or Arts Massey
* Master of Fine Arts MFA Massey
* Master of Design Unitec
* Graduate Diploma of Teaching (Primary or Secondary)
Note: an MoU for articulation in UCOL's Master of Design Thinking is in progress.
Graduates will be ready to work in the creative industries as individual practitioners, sole traders, contractors or employees within the following industries:
Visual Arts including multimedia, painting, printmaking, sculpture, installation, exhibition, performance, design, arts administration, art dealing/hiring, arts consultancy, marketing, tourism, arts events and festivals.
Graphic Design including branding, marketing and identity, advertising, web design, illustration, digital applications, animation, gaming, publication, photography, product packaging and industrial design.
Fashion and Textiles including design, technician, sample machinist, pattern engineer, production, buyer, retailing, costume, quality control.
Media film, television, video, radio, theatre, internet, mobile and social media.
Information in this section is provided by Tertiary Education Commission and s updated on a regular basis. If this information is incorrect, please contact TEC to update it. Information below only relates to Domestic Students.
Total Enrolments for Bachelor of Creative Industries for 2015: 0, 2016: 0, 2017: 0 and 2018: 0
Age Distribution by Year
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2016, 2017, and 2018
Gender Distribution by Year
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2016
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2017
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2018
Enrolment Numbers by Year
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course