(Currency rates are updated daily at 7AM NZST. These rates may differ from the ones used by your bank and should only be used as a guideline.)
(Average price may vary depending on paper chosen.)
If you have taken this particular course, you can share your experience with other Find My Study Users. Please rate your experience for each of the categories below. Please only rate this course if you have taken it. The Overall Rating will be calculated based on the other ratings you provide.
5 Porters Avenue ,
Management and Commerce
Not supplied by Institute
Minimum Entry Requirements:
Not provided by Government. NZQA
Additional Entry Requirements:
Not provided by Government. NZQA
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the tourism and travel industries with individuals who can contribute to and lead the effective implementation of processes in the tourism industry. Their knowledge and skills will proactively and productively strengthen and enhance the visitor experience, to strengthen the contribution of tourism to the New Zealand economy.
The qualification will benefit the community by enriching New Zealand's tourism visitor experiences.
Graduates will be able to deliver a high-quality visitor experience across diverse organisations in the tourism and travel industries. They will be able to work independently and may also have responsibility for leadership in developing and guiding strategic business direction in the tourism and travel industries.
Graduates of this qualification will be able to:
- Analyse and evaluate local, national and international tourism operating environments in order to effectively develop and guide strategic direction of a business in the tourism industry.
- Analyse strategic leadership roles and styles, and their potential impact on change management for a tourism enterprise.
- Develop, analyse and critique tourism market trends, and tourism business strategic systems and processes that enable the commercial development of a high-quality visitor experience and contribute to overall sustainability of an effective business.
- Prepare effective public relations campaigns including multi-media communications for a tourism business development.
- Investigate and evaluate a range of strategic business models to inform the development of improvements to environmental sustainability for a tourism business or tourism business development.
- Develop strategic investment plans for a tourism enterprise.
This qualification can lead to higher level study in in Tourism and Travel or Management.
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to work at a senior level in a tourism and travel related business.
Roles may include business owner, tourism operations manager, business development manager and general manager, or trade development manager.
Information in this section is provided by Tertiary Education Commission and s updated on a regular basis. If this information is incorrect, please contact TEC to update it. Information below only relates to Domestic Students.
Total Enrolments for New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel for 2015: 0, 2016: 0, 2017: 0 and 2018: 0
Age Distribution by Year
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2016, 2017, and 2018
Gender Distribution by Year
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2016
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2017
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course in 2018
Enrolment Numbers by Year
Sorry, there are no enrolment records for this course